205 - Auguste CHARLES & Cie
Auguste CHARLES & CIE was a glove factory located in Luxembourg-Bonnevoie which had taken over the Manufacture de gants Lippmann in 1861.
In 1871 Charles PFEIFFER, chef d’atelier with CHARLES & CIE had already filed a patent application (see 127). The application, however, had been rejected.
On 30 November 1877 the company applied for a second patent application for an
Neue Einfassung schwarzer Handschuhe 
The application was recorded in the Patent Register but no corresponding administrative file has been located at the National Archives.
According to the Patent Register the demande de brevet was « refusée».
 « New cuff for black gloves »